Sunday 22 April 2012

Another good sign!


I am exhausted, but tired or not, I must write this post. In my previous post I mentioned winning a book about how to go about making positive change. I have already started reading this e-book and soaking up every word.

I did not expect more good luck in the same week! Again, I am subscribed to another blog called Of Parchments & Inks  - written by a lady who is a writer, blogger and also does life coaching. She was offering pro bono coaching to 3 readers. I took the chance and left a message. I am on a new path and while I know the things I want to do, at this point, don't quite know how to go about making money from it. I could do with some coaching, guidance, new perspective and suggestions from someone on the outside looking in.

She replied saying she'd be happy to work with me. Wow - two good signs in one week! I am already so impressed by the things coming way on this new journey! It makes me so excited because if these two things have come my way in such a short space of time, what other positive experiences and opportunities are coming my way. I just know good things are coming, I can feel it! :)

What excites me even more about receiving these free coaching sessions, valued at $990 (approximately ZAR7000), is that she has a similar story to mine. She gave up a secure, stable, unfulfilling job to become a freelance writer. This couldn't be more perfect - a little bit serendipitous, if you ask me.


No comments:

Post a Comment